The Humane Society of Blue Ridge wishes you a “Meowy Christmas”!
All felines over 6 months reduced adoption fee $50 for the month of December.
Adoption hours are by appointment only!
Please call 706-632-HELP (4357).
The Humane Society of Blue Ridge (HSBR) takes animal adoptions very seriously. We will only place animals with caring people who are concerned with the well-being of their pet.
When you adopt a pet from the HSBR, you also receive:
- Spaying or neutering performed prior to adoption
- Heartworm or feline leukemia test
- First distemper/parvo shots
- A complete medical history showing all of the care, shots, and tests that were administered to the animal during its shelter stay
- 21 years of age or older
- Valid ID with name and current address
- Landlord and/or parental verification
Fees are per pet.
- All cats and kittens are $100 and up.
- All dogs and puppies are $200 and up.
A dog or cat who has been in the system for several months can be adopted out, at our discretion, for half the regular fee.